Ever felt ambushed by life? You are getting older and your body needs more attention than when you were in your 20s or 30s. Health issues are arising one after another. Are financial mountains looming over your head? Once independent, now ill parents need you to care for them, as they are not as strong. What about knowing its time to focus on your own passions but not knowing how to kick-start the next chapter?
Your feelings, appearances, the circumstances are oftentimes a wall and right beyond it, lies the green pastures of your future. Does your vision feel darkened? Is depression blocking your spiritual sight? It means your eyes and mind are consumed by “the wall”.
Remind your situation:
- I am not focusing on the appearance of lack.
- I am embracing my next and what is beyond the burdens.
- I have the creative life of God in me.
- I am moving forward.
- Open my spiritual eyes to see how I fit into the plan that is already in place for me.
- My mind is fortified and resolute.
- I have supernatural strength on the inside.
- This ambush will not have my focus! Reality is not what is happening now; I deliberately choose to focus on the blessings and favor that is about to overtake me.
- May this caustic atmosphere that’s looming shift to make way for streams of abundant life.
Action Challenge #1
Reading the reminders out loud, not just in your mind will activate its atomic force to affect change in your life. Find the courage to believe this and activate it with the spoken word.
As I look towards the horizon
The waves of my next level
Rushes to meet my feet
Waters of change, refreshes my
Ravaged, torn body & spirit
To the tide of my next …
“Yes, the LORD will give what is good; and our land will yield its increase.
Righteousness will go before Him, and shall make His footsteps our pathway.” (Psalms 85:12-13)